Friday, September 17, 2010

Betrayel

You were the one person I would have trusted
I almost did, I watched you from afar just
to be sure, that I could trust you.

You almost had me, the things you did
the way you treated me made me believe
you truly cared. But I learned that the
people who promise to never hurt you
are always the ones who do.

You betrayed me, you accused me of
things I didn't commit. I am many
things but I am not the things you
accused me of simply because I do
not know how to be that person.

You used me for entertainment and
tore me apart when I tried to care
but you didn't even try to repair.
It made me angry once I discovered
your lies and deceits that you used
on me and I believed. I told you once
that I did not like to be deceived that
it made me feel stupid.

You swore you would never do it again, and yet
I come to find that you continued this torment
without my realization.

I once heard that if it doesn't break your heart
it isn't love.
I obviously never loved you friend because it doesn't
break my heart, it only angers me.
But if I would to have trusted anyone it would
have been you. But you ruined that, see if I ever
trust anyone ever again.

I don't hate you, but right now
I just don't like you.

Christa.

No comments:

Post a Comment